Hard Reset DOOGEE X10
How to factory reset DOOGEE X10? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X10? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X10? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE X10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- Release all keys when DOOGEE logo shows up on the screen.
- Now use Volume Down button to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this menu select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- If you see Recovery Mode again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.