Hard Reset DOOGEE X30
How to factory reset DOOGEE X30? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X30? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X30? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOGEE X30 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the DOOGEE logo pops up let go of held keys.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work