Hard Reset DOOGEE X30L
How to factory reset DOOGEE X30L? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X30L? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X30L? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X30L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X30L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOGEE X30L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the DOOGEE logo appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.