How to factory reset DOOGEE X5 Max Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X5 Max Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X5 Max Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X5 Max Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X5 Max Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE X5 Max Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons if you see DOOGEE logo on the screen.
- Here select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that by using Volume Down button choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again you should select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video