How to factory reset DOOGEE X5 PRO? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X5 PRO? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X5 PRO? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X5 PRO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X5 PRO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your DOOGEE X5 PRO will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now use "Recovery" by using Volume Up and confirm with Volume Down.
- When Android Robot image appears press the Power button once.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
RESETEAR X5 PRO DOOGEE X5 MAX PRO HARD RESET FACTORY RESTORE FORMATEAR PASSWORD UNLOCK PHONE X10 - video