How to factory reset DOOGEE X6 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X6 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your DOOGEE X6 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when DOOGEE logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset Doogee X6 - video