How to factory reset DOOGEE X60? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X60? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X60? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your DOOGEE X60 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- When the DOOGEE logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! All your data was removed from your device and factory default settings was returned.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset Doogee X6 - video