How to factory reset DOOGEE X7 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X7 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE X7 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the DOOGEE logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset Doogee X7 s - video