Hard Reset DOOGEE X7
How to factory reset DOOGEE X7? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X7? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X7? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE X7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see the DOOGEE logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset Doogee X7 s - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.