How to factory reset DOOGEE X80? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X80? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X80? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X80?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X80. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DOOGEE X80 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580P core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the DOOGEE logo.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset Doogee X6 - video