Hard Reset DOOGEE X9 Pro
How to factory reset DOOGEE X9 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE X9 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE X9 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE X9 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE X9 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE X9 Pro will be as new and your Mediatek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the DOOGEE phone by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should let go of held keys when you see the DOOGEE logo.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The restoring process is done as soon as the DOOGEE Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work