How to factory reset DOOGEE Y6 Max? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Y6 Max? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Y6 Max? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Y6 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Y6 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE Y6 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- Switch off the DOOGEE phone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the DOOGEE logo pops up release all keys.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success! The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video