Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of DOOGEE Y6 Max in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from DOOGEE Y6 Max.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 6.0 Marshmallow system and DOOGEE Y6 Max will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek MT6750T core by resting the DOOGEE Y6 Max and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 4300.0 mAh battery.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the DOOGEE logo pops up.
- The factory mode should appear on the screen.
- Scroll down to "Clear eMMC" by using the Volume Down key and confirm this by pressing the Power key.
- Excellent! Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- The factory reset operation will be completed as soon as the DOOGEE Welcome Panel shows up.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video