Hard Reset DOOPRO C1 Pro
How to factory reset DOOPRO C1 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOPRO C1 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOPRO C1 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOPRO C1 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOPRO C1 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOPRO C1 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the DOOPRO logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (DOOPRO C1 Pro)
Doopro P5 hard reset - sıfırlama - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.