How to factory reset DOOPRO C1? How to wipe all data in DOOPRO C1? How to bypass screen lock in DOOPRO C1? How to restore defaults in DOOPRO C1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOPRO C1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOPRO C1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the DOOPRO logo pops up.
- When you see Recovery Mode release Volume Up.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Doopro P5 hard reset - sıfırlama - video