Hard Reset DOOPRO P2
How to factory reset DOOPRO P2? How to wipe all data in DOOPRO P2? How to bypass screen lock in DOOPRO P2? How to restore defaults in DOOPRO P2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOPRO P2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOPRO P2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the DOOPRO logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Doopro P5 hard reset - sıfırlama - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.