Hard Reset DOOPRO P3
How to factory reset DOOPRO P3? How to wipe all data in DOOPRO P3? How to bypass screen lock in DOOPRO P3? How to restore defaults in DOOPRO P3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOPRO P3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOPRO P3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the DOOPRO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Doopro P5 hard reset - sıfırlama - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work