Hard Reset DOOPRO P4 Pro
How to factory reset DOOPRO P4 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOPRO P4 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOPRO P4 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOPRO P4 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOPRO P4 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOPRO P4 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the DOOPRO logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Doopro P5 hard reset - sıfırlama - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work