Hard Reset DOOPRO P4
How to factory reset DOOPRO P4? How to wipe all data in DOOPRO P4? How to bypass screen lock in DOOPRO P4? How to restore defaults in DOOPRO P4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOPRO P4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOPRO P4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When DOOPRO logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Here choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu select "yes" and accept it with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Doopro P5 hard reset - sıfırlama - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.