Factory Reset DOOV L5 Mini
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DOOV L5 Mini. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from DOOV L5 Mini.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 2330.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in DOOV L5 Mini and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done!
Factory Reset (DOOV L5 Mini)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.