Hard Reset DOOV L520
How to factory reset DOOV L520? How to wipe all data in DOOV L520? How to bypass screen lock in DOOV L520? How to restore defaults in DOOV L520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOV L520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOV L520 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the DOOV logo pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.