Hard Reset DOPOD 565 (HTC Typhoon)
How to factory reset DOPOD 565 (HTC Typhoon)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 565 (HTC Typhoon)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 565 (HTC Typhoon)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 565 (HTC Typhoon)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 565 (HTC Typhoon). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your DOPOD 565 (HTC Typhoon) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Turn the device off using Power button.
- Press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button, 1 to 1.5 sec.
- Don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Then you will be able to see screen with "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- So pressing "0" key will Factory reset your device.
- Factory reset can take a while, mostly several minutes.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work