Hard Reset DOPOD 566 (HTC Hurricane)
How to factory reset DOPOD 566 (HTC Hurricane)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 566 (HTC Hurricane)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 566 (HTC Hurricane)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 566 (HTC Hurricane)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 566 (HTC Hurricane). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your DOPOD 566 (HTC Hurricane) will be as new and your TI OMAP730 core will run faster.
- Please turn the devcie off using Power button.
- Press and hold Left Softkeys and Right Softkey at once.
- Briefly press the Power button for 2 seconds.
- Remember to keep holding down the Softkeys.
- Then you will be able to see screen with "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- So press the "0" to start Factory reset on your device.
- Factory reset can take a while, mostly several minutes so wait patiently.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work