Hard Reset DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler)
How to factory reset DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Use Power button to startup the phone.
- Press and hold Left Softkey and Right Softkey at the same time.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- After this couple of seconds release Power Button but don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Then will appear screen "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- Pressing "0" key will start Factory reset on your device.
- Let the phone restart a do Factory reset it may take several minutes.
- Success! u just restarted your mobile phone to Default settings.
Hard Reset (DOPOD 575 (HTC Feeler))
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.