Hard Reset DOPOD 577W (HTC Tornado)
How to factory reset DOPOD 577W (HTC Tornado)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 577W (HTC Tornado)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 577W (HTC Tornado)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 577W (HTC Tornado)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 577W (HTC Tornado). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your DOPOD 577W (HTC Tornado) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- If device is on please turn it off by pressing Power button.
- Press and hold both Softkeys (both under screen).
- Briefly press the Power button for 0,5 to 1 second.
- Remember don't stop pressing the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Press "0" key to start Factory reset on your mobile phone.
- Let the HTC device make a Factory reset, it may take several minutes.
- Success! phone now will be on Default settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work