Hard Reset DOPOD 585 (HTC Amadeus)
How to factory reset DOPOD 585 (HTC Amadeus)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 585 (HTC Amadeus)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 585 (HTC Amadeus)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 585 (HTC Amadeus)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 585 (HTC Amadeus). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your DOPOD 585 (HTC Amadeus) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Please turn off your HTC device if its on by using Power button.
- Press and hold left and right Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button.
- release Power Button after 1-2 seconds.
- But don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- wait for this screen "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- Then follow the instructions on screen.
- Device must reboot, it may take several minutes.
- Success! u just did Hardreset on your HTC device.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work