Hard Reset DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane)
How to factory reset DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane) will be as new and your TI OMAP730 core will run faster.
- Use Power button to turn the device off.
- Press and hold at the same time Left Softkey and Right Softkey.
- Briefly press the Power button for 2 seconds.
- Keep holding down the Softkeys and release Power button after 2 seconds.
- Then you will be able to see screen with "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- Pressing "0" key will start Factory reset operation on your device.
- Factory reset takes several minutes so be patient.
- After restart ur device is after Factory reset and ready to go.
Hard Reset (DOPOD 586 (HTC Hurricane))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.