Hard Reset DOPOD 586W (HTC Tornado)
How to factory reset DOPOD 586W (HTC Tornado)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 586W (HTC Tornado)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 586W (HTC Tornado)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 586W (HTC Tornado)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 586W (HTC Tornado). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your DOPOD 586W (HTC Tornado) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- Startup the phone, to do it press Power button.
- Press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- After that release only the Power Button.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Then will appear screen with this text on it "press 0 to restore factory defaults"
- Follow up the instruction and press "0" key.
- Be patient Factory reset can take some time, after device should restart.
- Success! u just reset your HTC device to Default settings.