Hard Reset DOPOD 818C (HTC Wave)
How to factory reset DOPOD 818C (HTC Wave)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 818C (HTC Wave)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 818C (HTC Wave)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 818C (HTC Wave)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD 818C (HTC Wave). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your DOPOD 818C (HTC Wave) will be as new and your Samsung MSP core will run faster.
- Pull out Stylus from the device it will be needed a bit later.
- Make sure that you turned off device, if not press Power button.
- Now press and hold the Power button.
- Afterwards Insert Stylus into hole on right side of device, remember to hold the Power button.
- To succeed Factory data reset device must restart.
- Success! if u followed steps correctly your device now should be ready.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work