Hard Reset DOPOD 900 (HTC Universal)
How to factory reset DOPOD 900 (HTC Universal)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD 900 (HTC Universal)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD 900 (HTC Universal)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD 900 (HTC Universal)?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset DOPOD 900 (HTC Universal). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your DOPOD 900 (HTC Universal) will be as new and your Intel Bulverde cores will run faster.
- Remember device must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Press and hold Left Softkey and Right Softkey at the same moment.
- Keep holding down Softkeys.
- Pull out Stylus and insert into Reset button hole, on bottom side of the device.
- Keep the Left Softkey button and Right Softkey button pressed and follow on screen instructions.
- Success! now u should use properly your device.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.