Hard Reset DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave)
How to factory reset DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave) will be as new and your Samsung MSP core will run faster.
- First of all pull out Stylus from the device.
- Device must be turned off to perform this operation.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Stylus must be inserted into hole on right side of device, keep holding Power button.
- To succeed this sequence cell phone will reboot so wait patiently.
- Success! your device should be now ready to work on.
Hard Reset (DOPOD E806C (HTC Wave))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.