Soft Reset DOPOD P100 (HTC Galaxy)
If your DOPOD P100 (HTC Galaxy) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 5.0. As a result your DOPOD P100 (HTC Galaxy) should reboot and start running again.
- Open the Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Insert Stylus into the hole on the bottom side of the phone.
- Keep Stylus in until device starts to boot up.
- Restart process may take around 30 seconds.
- Done, your cell phone is now ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work