Hard Reset DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki)
How to factory reset DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki)? How to wipe all data in DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki)? How to bypass screen lock in DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki)? How to restore defaults in DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile settings. As a result your DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7200 core will run faster.
- Use Power button to turn the device off.
- Press and hold at the same time Power button + Call button + End button.
- Then follow up the instruction on screen.
- Factory reset may take a few minutes and phone will restart.
- After restart ur device is after Factory reset and ready to go.
Hard Reset (DOPOD S600 (HTC Niki))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.