Soft Reset DOPOD S900 (HTC Diamond)
If your DOPOD S900 (HTC Diamond) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your DOPOD S900 (HTC Diamond) should reboot and start running again.
- Open the Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Insert Stylus into the hole on the bottom side of the phone.
- Keep Stylus in until device starts to boot up.
- Restart process may take around 30 seconds.
- Done, your cell phone is now ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work