Soft Reset DOPOD Touch Viva (HTC Opal)
If your DOPOD Touch Viva (HTC Opal) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your DOPOD Touch Viva (HTC Opal) should reboot and start running again.
- You will need Stylus so open it.
- Then open back case of the device.
- Insert Stylus into the hole on the top center side on the back side of device.
- This should start process of reboot, so wait patiently.
- Success! you just done Softreset.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work