Hard Reset DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm
How to factory reset DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm? How to wipe all data in DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm? How to bypass screen lock in DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm? How to restore defaults in DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the handset is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (DORO PhoneEasy 341gsm)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.