Hard Reset E-BODA Essential A200
How to factory reset E-BODA Essential A200? How to wipe all data in E-BODA Essential A200? How to bypass screen lock in E-BODA Essential A200? How to restore defaults in E-BODA Essential A200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E-BODA Essential A200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your E-BODA Essential A200 will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- Firstly hold down the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset (E-BODA Essential A200)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.