Hard Reset E-BODA Izzycomm Z72
How to factory reset E-BODA Izzycomm Z72? How to wipe all data in E-BODA Izzycomm Z72? How to bypass screen lock in E-BODA Izzycomm Z72? How to restore defaults in E-BODA Izzycomm Z72?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E-BODA Izzycomm Z72. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your E-BODA Izzycomm Z72 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning power on the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Afterwards, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work