Hard Reset E-BODA Revo R93G
How to factory reset E-BODA Revo R93G? How to wipe all data in E-BODA Revo R93G? How to bypass screen lock in E-BODA Revo R93G? How to restore defaults in E-BODA Revo R93G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E-BODA Revo R93G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your E-BODA Revo R93G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
- Firstly hold down the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset (E-BODA Revo R93G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.