Hard Reset E-BODA Supreme X400
How to factory reset E-BODA Supreme X400? How to wipe all data in E-BODA Supreme X400? How to bypass screen lock in E-BODA Supreme X400? How to restore defaults in E-BODA Supreme X400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E-BODA Supreme X400. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your E-BODA Supreme X400 will be as new and your Allwinner A31 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (E-BODA Supreme X400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.