Hard Reset E-BODA Supreme X80L
How to factory reset E-BODA Supreme X80L? How to wipe all data in E-BODA Supreme X80L? How to bypass screen lock in E-BODA Supreme X80L? How to restore defaults in E-BODA Supreme X80L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E-BODA Supreme X80L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your E-BODA Supreme X80L will be as new and your Amlogic core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work