Hard Reset E-BODA XL400
How to factory reset E-BODA XL400? How to wipe all data in E-BODA XL400? How to bypass screen lock in E-BODA XL400? How to restore defaults in E-BODA XL400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E-BODA XL400. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your E-BODA XL400 will be as new and your ATM7029 core will run faster.
- Firstly hold down the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset (E-BODA XL400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.