How to factory reset E TEL I110? How to wipe all data in E TEL I110? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL I110? How to restore defaults in E TEL I110?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL I110. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your E TEL I110 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- Then press the Power key when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" with Volume Up.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
E-tel i2 hard resat - video