Hard Reset E TEL I200
How to factory reset E TEL I200? How to wipe all data in E TEL I200? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL I200? How to restore defaults in E TEL I200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL I200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your E TEL I200 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- Now click the Power button when you see Andorid Robot image.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "Yes--delete all user data" with Volume Up.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up to clear all your data.
E-tel i2 hard resat - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work