How to factory reset E TEL I210? How to wipe all data in E TEL I210? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL I210? How to restore defaults in E TEL I210?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL I210. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your E TEL I210 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power buttons for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen you should let go of all buttons.
- Press the Power key when Andorid Robot appears.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and the Volume Up to accept it.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Up.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
- Well done!
E-tel i2 hard resat - video