Hard Reset E TEL I406
How to factory reset E TEL I406? How to wipe all data in E TEL I406? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL I406? How to restore defaults in E TEL I406?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL I406. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your E TEL I406 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- Now press the Power button when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press Volume Up.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
E-tel i2 hard resat - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.