Hard Reset E TEL Ice O2
How to factory reset E TEL Ice O2? How to wipe all data in E TEL Ice O2? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL Ice O2? How to restore defaults in E TEL Ice O2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL Ice O2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your E TEL Ice O2 will be as new and your MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- If Andorid Robot appears click the Power key once.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this menu use Volume Down to select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Up once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
E-tel i2 hard resat - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work