Hard Reset E TEL M2
How to factory reset E TEL M2? How to wipe all data in E TEL M2? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL M2? How to restore defaults in E TEL M2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL M2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your E TEL M2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- Then click the Power key when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and click Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" and click Volume Up once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
E-tel i2 hard resat - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work