How to factory reset E TEL N2? How to wipe all data in E TEL N2? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL N2? How to restore defaults in E TEL N2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL N2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your E TEL N2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- Now press the Power button when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
E-tel i2 hard resat - video