Hard Reset E TEL N7 Vega
How to factory reset E TEL N7 Vega? How to wipe all data in E TEL N7 Vega? How to bypass screen lock in E TEL N7 Vega? How to restore defaults in E TEL N7 Vega?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset E TEL N7 Vega. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your E TEL N7 Vega will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all keys if you see a change on the screen.
- When Android Robot pops up press the Power key once.
- Now use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press Volume Up.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Up key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
E-tel i2 hard resat - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work